Mozilla Firefox (v3):
- Type “about:config” in the address bar to open up the detailed list of configuration parameters.
- Make sure that “secuity.enable_ssl2″ is “false” and “security.enable_ssl3″ and security.enable_tls” are “true”.
- Search for “security.ssl3″
- Change to “false” the value for all ciphers that do not include “aes_256″ in the name. This will make them no longer available for use.
- You will be left with various versions of AES 256 in SSL v3 or TLS.
- You don’t even have to restart Firefox for this to take effect!