$ wget https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta_amd64_DVD.iso
$ sudo dd if=devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta_amd64_DVD.iso of=/dev/sdb
[ex) if your 8GB usb is mounted /dev/sdc1 then choose /dev/sdc]
[this take some times may be x ~ xx minutes]
- in bios setup, choose usb boot:
- when booting, choose graphical installation.
- devuan 1.0 beta has some bugs, so you will see lot of error messages.
- when error message popped up, select go back button,
- and choose “detect and mount cdrom”
- working gui env is XFCE, other selection seems to be failed.